[Elfsea] Looking for a new Seneschal

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 05:12:01 PST 2006

Greetings Unto the Barony of Elfsea from Master Philip White, Central
Regional Seneschal.

Your current Seneschal, Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen will be stepping
shortly from office and we are currently looking for her replacement.  If
you are interested, a good way to learn more about the responsibilities of
the office is to attend a Seneschal's Warranting class. If you do decide to
apply for office, remember you will need to mail your application for office
directly to me as well as courtesy copies to the current seneschal and to
the Baron and Baroness.

I will be leading a Seneschal's Warranting class from 1:00pm - 3:00pm at
Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame April 7-9, 2006 . This is the same class as
offered at King's Round Table this past January in Moonshadow and this
coming July in Bryn Gwlad. My thanks to Glasyn for allowing me this time at
their event.

This class is intended to aid Ansteorra’s Seneschals in performing their
duties in the Kingdom and is part of the requirement for holding office as
Seneschal. We will review the Seneschal’s Handbook and focus on the
interests and goals of Ansteorra.

Directions to Site: Take your best route to I-35, exit # 478 (FM 455) go
West approx. 1 mile. Wagonmaster RV Park is on the right.

Please, if you have any questions feel free to contact me. This class is not
limited to the central region. You are more than welcome to attend if you
are planning to apply for office as a seneschal, if you are interested in
working as a deputy seneschal, or if you are just curious in learning more
how things work behind the scenes for our local groups and the Kingdom.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w.