[Elfsea] Spring Faire Party

angelinblackink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 12:59:16 PST 2006

  Come one, come all to the Miscreant‘s Camp for a celebration Saturday night as the great Ameratsu sets upon us at Spring Faire!

  In celebration of all things good, we call upon you all to join us as we celebrate not only two birthdays but the friendly initiation of our two newest members!

  There will be fire and merriment so bring your favorite drink, your chairs, and yourselves to the Miscreant camp!

  Masks will be handed out as you enter the camp but it would be neat to see some period masks . If there’s a good number of awesome masks we are thinking of having a contest for best mask during the evening.

  Also, if there are any of you out there interested in donating white chemises for the wet chemise contest, just seek us out at our camp at some point. I’d do it myself but the word isn’t even part of the Chinese vocabulary.

  ((Jill: And Ti Mar says he wants fire and brimstone
Whatever that means. ;p))
  ((Ti Mar: It means bring me girls. Mostly redheads! >o< But you don’t have to put that in the announcement.))
  ((Jill: Oh well! ^o^))

  P.S.-Our new contact # is 817.249.3432

          May you walk in paths of health and prosperity.
Your humble servant,

  Xian Xue
  Titled Shiren (Bard) of Elfsea
  Miscreant at Large