[Elfsea] WHICH CREW FOR YOU? (off topic, but fun)

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Mar 7 04:43:40 PST 2006

Well, this has to really be one (and don't anyone say it figures, cuz I know it says loads...)

  Moya (Farscape)/Enterprise D (Star Trek)/Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)/Serenity (Firefly)/Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)/SG-1 (Stargate)

  Dagnabit, but it's a toss-up between Moya/B5, but I'd probably choose Serenity (cuz I also got the brown coat)

  Ceatta

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
          I wound up on Serenity.  It figures, I suppose - I do have a brown coat and big guns...

  Alaric

  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=111863