[Elfsea] news on the war

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 04:29:25 PST 2006

I haven't heard a lot, but it was posted to the Northkeep list that Ian dun
Gillian and Kelandra Charmichel were announced as the next Baron and
Baroness of Northkep.  They are good people, and should do a good job.

Robert

On 3/17/06, willowjonbardc at juno.com <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> Does anyone have any news on how the war is going? How has the weather?
>
> willow

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please
everybody.  Bill Cosby

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan