[Elfsea] fighter practice

Arias Yanes coltjanes at charter.net
Fri Mar 24 15:37:59 PST 2006

---- Stefen & Rhonda  Hays <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:
> With the weather being so funny, I was wandering if our Knight Marshal was planning on having practice this Sunday?
> My Dc. has given me permission to start strength training and I was thinking of trying my shoulder out in armor. Yes I plan on taking it easy at first but I'm dieing to get back in armor and hit someone.
> Dáire

My dear HL Daire,

    For you I would bribe Mother Nature herself to provide a dry day for you to take advantage of your DC's permission.  And if it is strength training you desire I have plenty of loner gear and armor to load up prior to practice so I welcome your eagerness at my house at about 13:30.

Just kidding my friend, and with the blessings of the heavens we shall hold practice at the same WACK time, and at the same WACK place.

See you all there.
--
Lord Arias Yanes "De la Villa Lobo"