[Elfsea] Master Robert's Work

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 27 15:58:25 PST 2006

http://ourworld.cs.com/fitzmorgan/poems.html

Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:  Huh?

Robert

  On 3/27/06, Carolle M. Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:      I cannot believe this!  My computer tossed out Master Robert's wonderful story!  Does someone have a copy to send me?  No, I won't publish without permission, but it's one I'd like to keep awhile, along with the Birthday Dirge.

  Thanks,
Gerita

  DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
  http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
  www.japanesechinrescue.org

  The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.  Bill Cosby

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan