[Elfsea] Calendar

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Mar 1 20:08:57 PST 2006

The calendar has been updated for March and April. The business meeting for
April still shows at my home as I did not get the location yet. I will
change it when a new location is presented. Note the March business meeting
is just before the start of Moot due to Gulf Wars.

If you see anything that needs correcting, please let me know.

I have put a pointer to the calendar at the bottom of the Elfsea home page.
I still don't have the form fixed, but hope to by this weekend.

. <http://www.elfsea.net/calendar.htm> http://www.elfsea.net/calendar.htm

Caelin on Andrede