[Elfsea] OT-Books

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 12:24:45 PST 2006

Books that might be of interest to people.

I went to the Half-Price Books at 183 & Beltline.
Taschen, who has published a number of really great
reference books, has republished some of it’s best as
a 25th year celebration.

I picked up a copy of “Masterpieces of Illumination:
The world’s most beautiful illuminated manuscripts
from 400 to 1600” by Ingo F. Walther & Norbet Wolf,
for $28.00 with tax! There were a few more copies at
that location, but they might be at others as well.
It’s a great reference for color and design.

But I will bring it to Moot with me if people want to
check it out.

In Service,
 Hanna