[Elfsea] Fwd: GW Pics

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:50:24 PST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cat <sharpclaws at 1scom.net>
Date: Mar 27, 2006 12:48 PM
Subject: GW Pics
To: Clint Gallon <cgallon at gmail.com>

Greetings!

I figured while I was homebound fighting the plague (mka upper resp.
infection etc) that I might as well work on the GW pictures that I
took this year.

While I usually seperate them into sub pages like Camp, or Open Feild
Battle etc, this year I slacked off and you get them as I took them
from the cam. They are not labled yet and I am not sure if I will ever
get them all labeled. haha!

Enjoy!

Pictures are located at: http://www.stickchick.org/GulfWars2006/
Please feel free to keep the ones you like, but if you use them please
give me credit for being the photogragher. Thanks!

In Service,

Lady Katheryn
Chronicler, Shire of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of Ansteorra