[Elfsea] WHICH CREW FOR YOU? (off topic, but fun)

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 6 14:01:02 PST 2006

        I never heard of these guys, but if I score, I score.

  Crandall

  You scored as Bebop (Cowboy Bebop).

      Hope you don’t mind being anime. Your style just fits perfect with the crew of the Bebop. Life is tough and your crew knows it, but you will find a way to survive. You always do. Now if only Faye would quit gambling all your money away.
         var img_str1="";img_str1="";     var result_str1="";          Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)
            100%      Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)
            94%      Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)
            94%      Moya (Farscape)
            94%      Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)
            94%      Serenity (Firefly)
            94%      SG-1 (Stargate)
            81%      Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)
            81%      Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)
            75%      Enterprise D (Star Trek)
            69%      Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)
            63%      FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)
            25%