[Elfsea] news on the war

Threlkeld, Richard Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.com
Mon Mar 20 05:40:55 PST 2006

Honor was indeed honored (sic) with the Star of Merit. Many people
talked to the king about it and he took their advice. Sir Godwin was
announced as the 2008 Gulf War Autocrat - a first for a non-Meridies/non
Glenn Abahan. The Southern region won the battle ribbon for regions.
Moonshadowe again won the battle ribbon for groups. The fighting was
clean and we had few injuries.

The only real problem was low volunteerism. Though 7,000 hours were
recorded, that is less than previous wars and mostly done by a
relatively small group of people. Chirurgeons used about 4 books of
volunteer chits for the war. Last year we used that many a day for the
later days of the war. The other departments had similar problems.

All in all, an enjoyable war.

Caelin on Andrede
Gulf War Chirurgeon