[Elfsea] Calling all Teachers

casadevaca at charter.net casadevaca at charter.net
Thu Mar 23 08:27:23 PST 2006

Buenos Dias!

The Canton of Lindenwood is calling for teachers to teach at our new event, Lindenwood's Believe It or Not and Whack-a-Thon to be held June 10th.

We are looking for classes that would be considered unusual.  For example, a lecture on torture or lecture on period science or medicine.  We are not just looking for lectures but arts, too.  If you have an art that you have never seen taught and would like to teach it, please let us know!

We will need to know what you require for the class.  We will have an outdoor pavillion for your use if you art is either, too loud or too messy for the indoors.

We also need to know if you plan to charge a fee for supplies and how many students you are willing to teach.  If you are only willing to teach very few people at a time and class is a popular class, we will need to know if you would be willing to teach it more than once.

Please feel free to distribute this to other lists.

Muchas Gracias!

Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca
Autocrat for Lindenwood's Believe It or Not and Whack-a-thon