[Elfsea] Paper making

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Mar 24 12:39:28 PST 2006

At 12:51 PM 3/23/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Is this going to be a class?
>
>Robin Mitchell-Mabry

I am working on it for maybe September sometime.  Lady Anne comes highly
recommended by several people including the Central Regional A & S Minister
and she has agreed to be our instructor.  She also teaches bookbinding so I
may approach her on that subject too.  Aurelia sent me the email you copied
and ask me to call her but did not include her number.  She has moved since
I got my latest Elfsea directory so I hadn't had a chance to call anyone
and get her number yet.

Lady Anne said a limited number would be a good idea since it requires a
lot of hands on work; so if we have a large group that wants the class, we
may have to have more than one instructor.  I'll cross that bridge at a
later time when we know more about the date.  Were you interested in the
class yourself?

I will be posting more info as it develops.

Bicé