[Elfsea] Scribes Guilds and Start Up Scribal Guilds

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Wed Mar 15 13:21:32 PST 2006

Good Gentles,

Greetings to you this fair March day from Fionnghuala the Fair, Central
Regional Scribe.

It is time for my (boo, hiss) quarterly report and I need some
information from you.  Do you currently have an active guild in your
area?  If so, I need the principal to contact me.  If you are trying to
start a guild (formal or informal), I need to have those trying to set
one up to contact me as well.

Do you need charters?  Do you need any classes?  Handouts?  Materials?
Etc., etc.  Part of my office is to foster and mentor those interested in
the scribal arts so I need to know what you need in the way of
assistance.

Thank you for your help.

Yours in Service,

Lady Fionnghuala the Fair "Nuala"
Central Regional Scribe
E-Mail:  lizdenpeters at juno.com
Phone:  214-330-8518
Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.