[Elfsea] hello all

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Fri Mar 24 13:55:48 PST 2006

Greetings to Elfsea,

I hope that all the people that went to War had as much fun as I did. I
need to thank all that camped in the Elfsea area and helped me when I
came across things I forgotten to pack, yes believe it or not I forgot a
few things. Your help was great needed. Thank you Thank you!!!!

To all the gentles who kept the home fires burning and the bilge pumps
pumping......Thanks

Xene's work to keep the Queen happy and in good spirits as well as
posting war updates was wonderful thank you so much.

Daniel Stewart's work with the metal casting class kept all my boys
entertained, thank you for that too.

I'm sure I am forgetting people but know I dearly love, and am thankful
to, Elfsea and her happy busy people.

As to Spring Fair please look around and send in award
***recommendations*** we need them soon.

Ameline DuBois

Baroness of Elfsea