[Elfsea] Tidings articles overdue TODAY

Luciana Caterina di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Sun May 21 07:22:37 PDT 2006

How about a Herald's Corner? If this is agreeable, I would present the
information below

Herald's Tip - When doing research on a Name submission, ALL elements of the
name must be discussed. This includes even the small words, like 'de', 'di',
'le', etc. It must be explained how this works into your name. An example
would be 'Di Giacomo', which translates into 'Of the family Giacomo'. If
this is not done, you run a slightly higher chance of the name not passing
EXACTLY the way that you are wanting it.

Also, are you going to be at Moot on Monday? I was wanting to speak to you
about the Tidings. I have not received my copy of the previous two months of
the publication and was uncertain of how to proceed.

In Service,
Luciana

On 5/21/06, Don Valentyn <DonValentyn at jeffturnerfiction.com> wrote:

>   So far, I've received nothing for next month's issue of the Tidings.
>

> To put that in quantitative terms, zero.
>

> If you want something in there other than the required information for a
> baronial publication, I suggest getting on the stick right now.  I need to
> print and assemble tonight.
>

> Valentyn

Always assume the best about your loved ones. There is a reason that you
love them