[Elfsea] ANybody home

Sluggy! sluggy9912 at swbell.net
Sun May 21 10:09:23 PDT 2006

--- Polydore <polydore at ntbb.net> wrote:

> Or is this thing complketely dead?

*This* thing, Sluggy, is not quite dead yet...

We had a wonderful time at Guardian of the Tor. Love
the site, too!

We left site about 3:00AM heading for home. Faced the
usual sleepytime demons for the trip, but made it home
without incident.

Upon arriving home, we found that the stables where
our horses are kept had called and left a message that
one of the horses had a cut on his leg. Ok, so we were
awake now.

We went down there and while it's still a cut on a
joint (left elbow, which is where the leg joins the
body on a horse), it's not as bad as it could be. We
did all the doctoring he needed and got home from
there about the break of day.

Sluggy!

---

tibi habere mamma. Ego malle mamma ab femina.