[Elfsea] Baronial Questions?

Crandall Crandall at elfsea.net
Sun May 28 03:07:15 PDT 2006

From: "Terri Head" <Terri at pandora.org>
Date:  Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:19:50 -0500

>T.D. Jakes's point was that God did not ask Moses to get men to BECOME as elders, but to REINFORCE the fact that these men were ALREADY working as elders and are now getting the title of elders because of this.
>
>I challenge all to look at those who are already serving in a position as if they were Baron & Baroness (within their limits of course).  Ones who serve selflessly and are easily visibly taking upon themselves the role WITHOUT recognition or drawing attention to themselves for their service. Ones who are acting like an elder even though they were not ordained an elder as of yet.
>
>I hope this makes sense to you all.   :o)  lol!
>
>Violet of Glamorganshire

It makes perfect sense. An example to further reinforce this point:

An Ansteorran Knight from the distant past once taught a class entitled, "How to be a Knight".

Many people took that class.

I will now teach the class.

"To be a Knight, you must be a Knight.
If you are not a Knight, then you will never become a Knight."

End of class. There will not be a test.

Crandall

--
Non Sum Qualie Eram