[Elfsea] King of Fools Competition

Crandall Crandall at elfsea.net
Sun May 28 03:07:15 PDT 2006

>  We shall have a Fool's Court and
>Revel

>Based on this information, I am now looking for ideas for location,
>time, and who is willing to autocrat.  This is a relatively simple event to
>put together for a first time autocrat.

As it is one of the major duties of the Elfsea King of Fooles to autocrat a Fooles' Court and as you have proven your worth time and again at this task, I propose that the competitors autocrat their own court and competition. This shall show their worth in one aspect of the duties of our beloved Foole.

Crandall, No-Count