No subject

Sun May 28 03:07:15 PDT 2006

of a certain percentage of the crop and makes his money back (plus some)
from charging entrance to the maze.  At the end of everything they just
harvest what is left.  Thus the maze is wiped out for a fresh start the next
year.

I know that Nov. 15 - 17 is the only Centurion meeting this reign, but since
this venture is limited by outside factors, namely when the corn will be
cut, we don't have much choice.

Since we there has been a generally good response to this idea, then I will
move forward with the idea.  I will need someone to volunteer to help me
logistics wise.

Thank you,

Sir Romanius