[Elfsea] That Crazy idea again!

Crandall Crandall at elfsea.net
Sun May 28 03:07:15 PDT 2006

My only concern would be safety.
Is there a viewing stand, or some other way to have marshalls watching the fighting? And if there is an emergency, how do the chirurgeons get in to deal with it? If we can make sure that nobody gets too intense, then it should work out well.

Otherwise, it sounds like a lot of fun. I "ran" some mazes in the formal gardens in Germany. We did it for time, or like a scavenger hunt. Sometimes there were "quest" stations that could help you or just confuse the issue even more.
The Minator thing sounds like a Good Thing.

Crandall