[Elfsea] Highland Games

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue May 16 06:58:52 PDT 2006

This is a reminder to all of you out there in in receipt of my missive.

The Texas Scottish Highland Games are happening in 3 weeks -- the weekend
after Steppes Warlord -- June 3 and 4.

IF you are planning to attend and have not notified me of that, you need to
do so between now and Moot, so I can get you your passes.

WE also need help setting up on Friday, June 2, starting at 12 noon at the
shed.  Please let me know if you are willing to help and to be of service to
your Barony.

And for all those who have written me, you are accounted for, mundanity just
stepped in big time last week.

In Service to Our Great Barony, baron and Baroness,
Lord Ceatta
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)