[Elfsea] Highland Games Rapier Fighters

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue May 30 10:51:42 PDT 2006

I concur.  Those were exactly my thoughts when I brought the subject up.
Unless there are any objections, I suggest we confine the demo fights to
epee and related secondaries.

I don't know about any of the rest of you, but this will reduce the
weight of my gear by more than half...

See everyone out at the demo.

Don Alaric

  _____