[Elfsea] Heralds needed for Guardian of the Tor

Lucianna Maria di Boniface dolce.luce at gmail.com
Thu May 4 09:39:44 PDT 2006

Good Morning Everyone!

Heralds are needed at the Guardian of the Tor to herald the list field as
well as to make general announcements during the day.  If you are planing on
attending Guardian, would you please consider lending your voice for a
while?  Any help would be very much appreciated, up to and including telling
me how to do things! (If you do that, just be prepared for me to ask you to
demonstrate what you are meaning <g>). Please respond to me offlist, at
dolce.luce at gmail.com .

In Service,
Lucianna, Nautilus Pursuivant