[Elfsea] Guardian of the Tor

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 09:55:07 PDT 2006

Greetings!!!

We had a wonderful time this weekend at the Guardian of the Tor!!

I noticed that all of the fighters proudly showing off their battle wounds
Saturday afternoon!  Congrats to all for a great showing of stamina and
prowess.  Vivat Louie for your decisive victory!!

I wanted to thank all the wonderful ladies and gentlemen that helped me out
this weekend at the waterbearing pavilion.  Without your help, our fighters
(and spectators) would not have lasted the hot day of extreme fighting.

Lady Vivianne, Lady Grainne, Nickall ( and your fine lady, please apologize
for my not remembering her name).  And of course the future of our great
Kingdom, the children that ask if they can help at every event!!!  Caitlin,
Daniel, Gavin and Justin (Whose help is sometimes accomplished by "playing
over there")

Thank you Genvieve for your support, Angell (sp) for your "extra hands" and
everyone that pitched in and I have forgotten to mention.

I look forward to seeing all of you at Warlord!!

Thank you again.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen
Central Regional Waterbearer