[Elfsea] Japanese Garb Class

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Tue May 16 13:59:49 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Populace of Elfsea,

I'm going to go ahead and cancel the class for tonight.  Or, rather,
postpone it.  I'll work with Lady Hanna to find a better date for those
interested in a hands-on class.  There isn't really a hand-out, just a set
of dimensions that I will happily show to those who hoped to do Japanese for
Warlord (boy, would that warm little Sueko's heart, to see so many of her
own countrymen!).  Others who were interested, I'll see you later in the
year; perhaps July?

sadly,
Gerita

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care
Dallas Northwest Coordinator

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross