[Elfsea] Update

Genie Barrett maggie.gene at justinanimator.com
Tue May 30 06:30:49 PDT 2006

At 10:21 PM 5/29/2006, ladydds at verizon.net wrote:
>This is a bit long, so bear with me.
>
>     As many of you know, my sister-in-law, Caristiona (Kristi Delk)
> had a stroke Saturday and was taken by ambulance from Steppes
> Warlord.  She is doing well, but it looks like she won't be able to
> go home for a few more days.  She is still in the Terrell hospital
> and likely will not be transferred to Stephenville.  The doctors
> say that she will probably have a full recovery with hopefully have
> no residual effects of the stroke.  They will be working with her
> in physical therapy to try and get some more function back, but she
> has a long road ahead of her.  She has been in ICU for 2 days but
> she is going to be put on the regular "floor" this afternoon.
>      She is in room 204 at the Terrell Hospital.  The phone number
> is 972-563-7611. If you would like to call, plese do, but keep the
> call short so she can rest.  She tires easily but I know she would
> appreciate the call.
>      I do have email access, but it may be limited.  Please email
> me privately at ladydds at verizon.net if you would like to send well
> wishes.  I know she would love to hear from her good friends in the
> SCA.  I will be here with her for a few more days.  She has loved
> to hear the court gossip from Warlord and she was upset to hear
> that we both missed Master Airaklee being named as the next
> Lion.  We're both "court groupies" and love to hear all the awards
> and honors.  Congrats to all who were recognized.

Honorable Lady Genevieve,

I live in Forney, mere minutes from the Terrell Hospital on Hwy
80.  If you need a place to stay, or if you know of anyone else who
would like to stay here for  day or so, we would be willing to open
our doors.  That might save you some gas and driving time.  Let me
know, and sorry to not have contacted you sooner.

YIS
Ldy Maggie
(Elfsea Bard)