[Elfsea] RE: Information about the local SCA

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun May 7 12:13:43 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Thank you for writing, I am pleased that you found us online and regret that
you initially had difficulty contacting us. You may have found an older,
obsolete web page. I am sharing your message on our local group discussion
list so that others can welcome you and help me provide you with additional
information. And we can all double check our contact and officer page
content online. Our organization is very diverse and activities occur
virtually every week of the year. Our monthly Scribes & Illuminators meeting
is scheduled for 7pm tomorrow, Monday May 8th at our home at 1000 Choke
Cherry Lane, Crowley, TX 76028. A map can be found at:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=6qoKcOp_0TrQrDx2ZxNrZ4gIrRzyb1isJ_WjV9w
_9w--&csz=76036

Feel free to call us directly at 817-447-3636 with any questions.

Scribes & Illuminators is a local guild focused on the research, teaching
and production of period documents, calligraphy, and the like. The setting
is informal and we attend this meeting is usually attended in modern
clothes. We also generally have a standing fighter practice scheduled at 2pm
each Sunday at Veteran's memorial park in Arlington, TX (However, I just
read that today's practice has been cancelled) More information and maps to
fighter practice can be found at:

http://www.elfsea.net/Events/fighter_practices.htm

The next event that is relatively nearby will be "Guardian of the Tor" the
weekend of May 20, near Glen Rose, TX. Information about that event can be
found at:

http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org And be sure to click on the Guardian of
the Tor link on the left-hand side of the page.

We look forward to meeting you and please don't hesitate to call with any
additional questions.

In the service of kingdom, crown, and barony, I remain,
Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea