[Elfsea] Update, Schedule and other information on the Highland Games

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 19 15:36:59 PDT 2006

For those of us who regularily are not able to attend Moot, how are we to obtain our tickets?

  Crandall, No-Count, Gosling, Puppet King

Spence Mabry <smabry at flash.net> wrote:
      The Texas Scottish Highland Games are coming up very soon (June 2-4, 2006).  Below is a tentative schedule of events (based on when we’ve done them before), and other information.  Tickets and passes for all who have let me know will be available at Moot

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith