[Elfsea] From Your Puppet King of the Elfsea Fooles

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 15 09:54:51 PDT 2006

We have been in touch with His Travesty, and He sends His regrets as to His absense. We have reasured Him that His Subjects are well, and hope to see Him at that other King's Coronation.

  At Dragonsfire Tor Guardian XV, this coming weekend, there will be a polling of the Order of the Award of Legs.

  Practice your Salutes, We have noticed some lack of enthusiasm.

  For further information, contact Our Sillyshal.

  Crandall, Olde Phoole, No-Count, Gosling and Puppet King (Marionette)