[Elfsea] OT - Firefly, Serenity

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed May 31 08:29:07 PDT 2006

Don't know.  But, if you're interested, check out Finding Serenity, a neat collection of articles about the series and the caharacters.  Well worht it.  It came out before the movie, and is interesting in its on right.  As is the graphic novel "those left Behind" which explains a bit about Inara and Book not being on Serenity at the beginning of the movie.

  Ceatta
Elfsea Highland Games Coordinator
  Let's make this a game worthy of the Barony!
  aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)

"Wilkerson, Glen D" <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:
      As long as we're on the subject, what ever happened to the "Firefly" / "Serenity" marathon movie night?