[Elfsea] Highland Games A&S

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 12:57:13 PDT 2006

Greatings!

 While I do hope many of our Artisans come out to
support the Barony at Highland Games, I know that
other things crop up.   But if you cannot attend, but
want to contribute something to the display tables,
please let me know.

 I will be at Steeps Warloard where I can gather
items.  If you will not be at Warlord, contact me off
list and we can make private arrangements.

 By request, I will be giving short lessons on Card
Weaving on Sunday, starting about 1 pm.  If you want
to give short lessons on your craft, please let me
know, so we can make that known.

So, Artisans, don't forget your chairs or your arts!

Take care,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 Deputy MoA&S, Elfsea