[Elfsea] Great web site

Beth Zimmerman bethzimm at swbell.net
Mon May 1 08:59:21 PDT 2006

Loved the attitude one.

Lady Afrena

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces+bethzimm=swbell.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+bethzimm=swbell.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Spence Mabry
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 11:14 AM
To: 'Barony of Elfsea'
Subject: RE: [Elfsea] Great web site

Great!

Just what I needed, being unemployed and destitute and at the end of my
rope!

Loved it!

(and I wonder why the baron was up so late -- thinking up ways to make life
more miserable for the peasants? -- not that he ever would, of course.  He's
great!  A Bountiful, Boisterous, Benevolent Baron that none can match!  and
the Beatific, Beatific Baroness!  Are we so lucky to have them as our
guiding examples of life here in Elfsea.  I bow to them. I genuflect to
them.  I -- well, you get the picture.  Why was he up so late reading this
stuff?  Oh, well... the workings of the noble mind escapes me...)

Ceatta
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)