[Elfsea] Warlord news

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun May 28 18:28:52 PDT 2006

For the benefit of those not subscribed to the kingdom list, I am delighted
to forward the following highlights from Steppes Warlord!

And add my personal congratulations to Duke Drake, Master Caelin, Sir
Morgan, Master Aeron, Master Airaklee and Centurion (soon to be Sir) Tomas.
A heartfelt VIVAT to one and all!

I am reminded how fortunate we are in Elfsea to have so many fine examples
and talented friends. I would also like to congratulate Centurion Louie and
Lord Lochlan for outstanding showings in the Chivalric list. Both very
impressive indeed.

Baron Armand

  _____