[Elfsea] Tidings and Chronicler

Don Valentyn DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Nov 2 15:30:54 PST 2006

November Tidings have been mailed.

If there's an interested candidate who meets the approval of the B&B and the
Central regional chronicler, I'll relinquish the office after the December
issue.  I think this is good timing because the subscription renewals are
done in January; if the new chronicler wants to pursue the free newsletter
option that was mentioned earlier this year, it can be done at that time
without causing any subscription/payment issues.

Thanks,
Valentyn