[Elfsea] Arthurian Company Commander

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 14:46:48 PST 2006

Good Baron Armand,

I know this was a very difficult decision for you and I appreciate your
personal sacrifice in order to support Ourselves and the Kingdom in this
way.  As we discussed, I know that you were eager to lead the forces of the
Arthurians in our approaching time of need and that it pains you to pass
this burden to another.  Again, I thank you.

HRH Romanius