[Elfsea] Fiber Arts Night

Miss I Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 10:12:15 PST 2006

Woohoo!  Not only should I be back from the frozen wastelands by then, I
actually know where you are! <BSG>  My personal favorite fiber subject is
bobbin lace; I will try to dig out my books and pillows and bobbins, just in
case someone else is interested in learning what a beginner can share, and I
eagerly anticipate learning from the more-experienced.
I look forward to meeting you and all the other fiber-junkies who come out
for this night ;)

Mairi Besswick, called Rua (or should that be Rua-sicle...brrrr...)

To my fellow fiber fanatics,
I would like to once again invite all of you to my home for a
fabulous Fiber Arts Night. I will again be working on card weaving
and will happily answer questions. Mistress Stella asked last time
that if anyone had ideas of topics they would like to discuss or
learn about during FAN that they write them down and bring them
with.

When: Thursday November 16th @ 6:30pm

Where: 6350 Hulen Bend Terrace Apt 1312 Fort Worth, Texas 76132

Directions: Take I-20 (or your best route) to Hulen street, head
south on Hulen to Hulen Bend, turn right (west) on to Hulen Bend,
turn left at the first apartment complex on the left (Coffee Creek
Apartments), turn right just past the gate, then left at the first
parking area (across from the dumpsters and just past the pool area)
and park immediately. We are in a first floor unit and I will have a
shield out on the patio rail. If you need any clarification please
contact me at 817-692-9177 or amelia.buckner at hotmail.com.
Thanks, HL Æflwyn