[Elfsea] [Steppes] Middle Eastern Dance

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 11:32:35 PST 2006

I will not be able to make it yet again.  My son comes into town tomorrow night and I have to drive to pick him up.  At this point, I will only be able to make one more class as I have to go Steppes Business meeting for 12th Night.

  AnneMarie

"willowjonbardc at juno.com" <willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
  Hi Everyone,

Middle Eastern dance is this Tues at Pryo & Caelin's at 7:00pm. I
will need a ride, currently I don't have a phone so please write me
and I will check my mail on Monday.

See you
Willow

YogaLady

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -   Calculate new house payment