[Elfsea] Elfsea at Bordermarch

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Nov 21 10:07:29 PST 2006

I wanted to say "Thank You" to all those from Elfsea who supported our
presence at Bordermarch Autumn Melees:

HL Druinne, Lady Elizabeth, Lady Elspeth, and no doubt others for feeding us
and hosting a magnificent kitchen and camp. Mistress Stella, Sir Tomas,
Baron Crandall, Don Valentyn, HL Rixende, Centurion Daire, Lord Dirk, Lord
Gearhardt and Gavin for all the help around camp, fighting and marshalling
on the field. Lady Hanna von Dahl, who assisted Sir Giotto with the tall
banners for his knighting vigil and procession, as well as, a new Elfsea
banner created at the request of the autocrats. It is beautiful. Lord Morgan
MacKenzie (sp?) for insuring Big Blue was transported and setup for all of
us to use. Congratulations to Lord Lochlan and Lady Gwen and the many hands
who assisted with their wedding. It was an awesome scene. Master Caelin and
Lady Ker Megan for capturing many memories in photos. All of these good
gentles, (and no doubt a few more that escape me at the moment) represented
Elfsea well at this fine event. While attending His Highness, the Baron of
Elfsea found it most gratifying too see the leadership and responsibility of
those good gentles. Vivat Elfsea!!!

Baron Armand Dragonetti
Lord Elfsea