[Elfsea] Baronial Guard

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 13:52:57 PST 2006

I wanna be the caption of something ... i would love something really
catchy.

On 11/28/06, Rhonda & Stefen Hays <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Greetings Elfsea, This weekend is Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel. This is the
> time Elfsea's Baronial Guard recommits itself to there Excellencies, the
> time to accept new members and release the old (if they so choose) and the
> time we get paid for the years service. If there is anyone interested in
> joining the Guard please come talk to me or His Excellency.
>
> I need all current members of the Baronial Guard to contact me to discuss
> the duty roster for this weekend.
>

> Dáire de Haya,
> Elfsea's Caption of the Guard

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God
may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath." - Godfrey of
Ibelin