[Elfsea] A question for leather workers (or anyone, really)

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:01:45 PST 2006

I have this set of leather chaps, but the snaps on them are WEAK.  I'd like to replace them.  It's like $5 each to replace them (8) at a leather repair place, but that would put the snaps at more money than I paid for the chaps. LOL  I don't have the snap setting tools, but I'm wondering if any of you would happen to have the proper tools with which to set snaps?  If so, please contact me off-list.  I'd greatly appreciate it.

Morgan