[Elfsea] Washer and dryer for sale $400

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:57:18 PST 2006

Please pardon the bandwith, but didn't howelse to get this done so quickly...

Robert and I are moving back to Tulsa OK.  Robert will be leaving the
first part of December while I am packing everything up into a truck
on the 16th of this month.  We are wanting to know if anyone would
like to buy the Washer and Dryer we have.  They are both practically
brand new (a yearish old) and are in excellent shape.  They are both
Hotpoints and we paid a little over $600.

If you want to buy them, please call Robert at cell phone number
817-734-2389 or the house phone at # 817-468-8784.  You need to hurry
because the offer is up on the 16th.

Thanks.