[Elfsea] Scribe's Meeting

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Wed Nov 8 12:54:39 PST 2006

Elfsea's Guild of Scribes and Illuminators will meet the second Monday of
November, the 13th. The meetings take place at TE Armand and Ameline's home,
1000 Choke Cherry Lane, Crowley, TX 76036. The meeting will begin at 7 P.M.
so that we can get started and get something accomplished by 9 P.M. We don't
want to keep people up too late on a school night.
	I will be teaching a short class on recognizing how art styles change
during different time periods. Then we will work on painting charters for
the Kingdom.
	Come out and join the fun.
	In service, HE Stella