[Elfsea] Today is Pyro's birthday!

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:36:30 PST 2006

Happy birthday Pyro. Yesterday was the anniversary of my 29th birthday.
Ly Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:51:50 -0600From: Richard.Threlkeld at xerox.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Today is Pyro's birthday!

She is 29 in base 19 for the mathematicians. For the rest of you she is 29. She became 29 when I got my Miata and she declared I needed a younger girlfriend to go with it. And promptly volunteered to *be* that younger girlfriend.

Caelin