[Elfsea] Please contact me

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:53:06 PST 2006

lol Don .. that made me chuckle.

Have great day.

-- Cathal

On 11/10/06, Don Riney <dmriney at earthlink.net> wrote:

> UTA Thermal Plant Mechanic Reporting!

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of
fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. Holiness is in
right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves,
and goodness. What god desires is here [points to head] and here [points to
heart] and by what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man. Or
not. "

- Hospitaler: Kingdom of Heaven.