[Elfsea] Virtual vigil

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Sun Nov 12 06:31:31 PST 2006

Sorry I missed both the real and the virtual, but the days have been nothing
if not fleeting for me lately, running so far ahead and behind that I know
not where I stand in their relation.

I do know this, however:  You have many around you to give you much better
advice that I ever could.

Just follow your heart and you will spread joy and goodness all around you.

Go in peace,
Ceatta

aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)