[Elfsea] FW: [SCA-Chirurgeon] Now for something completely different

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:42:53 PST 2006

Is he perhaps talking about the Japanese art piece? To my knowledge Japan did not have heraldry, as such. Due to this some friends, who have Japanese personas, haven't been able to register heraldry. Perhaps that kingdom has different rules for the heraldry  they pass. Tho I didn't see that that was stated to be heraldry, so maybe he hasn't tried to have it registered.

Ly Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"