[Elfsea] Fiber Arts Night

Amelia Buckner amelia.buckner at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:16:46 PST 2006

To my fellow fiber fanatics,
I would like to once again invite all of you to my home for a fabulous Fiber
Arts Night. I will again be working on card weaving and will happily answer
questions. Mistress Stella asked last time that if anyone had ideas of
topics they would like to discuss or learn about during FAN that they write
them down and bring them with.

When: Thursday November 16th @ 6:30pm

Where: 6350 Hulen Bend Terrace Apt 1312 Fort Worth, Texas 76132

Directions: Take I-20 (or your best route) to Hulen street, head south on
Hulen to Hulen Bend, turn right (west) on to Hulen Bend, turn left at the
first apartment complex on the left (Coffee Creek Apartments), turn right
just past the gate, then left at the first parking area (across from the
dumpsters and just past the pool area) and park immediately. We are in a
first floor unit and I will have a shield out on the patio rail. If you need
any clarification please contact me at 817-692-9177 or
amelia.buckner at hotmail.com.
Thanks, HL Æflwyn