[Elfsea] Belated Birthday Happiness to Pyro

Randall Mars rosmerryn at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 21:18:57 PST 2006

Sorry to have missed sending this earlier, Pyro, luv.

  As my Grandmamma used to say " A woman is only as worthy as the man she feels".  Soooo...since we all know that YOUR man is young, handsome, witty, clever, smart and sexy ( as are all Pelican persons ) it means you are also young, beautiful, witty, clever, smart and sexy...and therefore Totally worthy of boundless admiration from anyone with the good fortune to know you both.

  Best of all wishes to one of the most gracious, charming, and generous Ladies in not only Elfsea, but in the entire known world. Much love, dear Lady.

  Merryn

If you raise envy in others, 'tis your own strength at blame...for causing such spite from the weak and the tame.~Jocelyn St.Aubin~

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.