[Elfsea] Thanks for Help!

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Thu Nov 16 18:56:22 PST 2006

Unto the populace;

To all who helped me at Roses tourney...Thank you again.
I would like to thank the following and if I don't have your name let me know. If you did not get to court on Sunday also let me know. I would like to thank you. I also want to thank Duchess Willow for the use of all the banners.

Set-up (in no particular order)

Theresa Threadgill
Jed Threadgill
Jesse Threadgill
Orn Pengillson
Harenton Whitcraft
HL Grimsver
Micheau
Wolf Derganger
and others

Feast

HL Elisabeth de Calais
Ld Gunnarr Haukr
Ldy Mairenn inghean Chonaill
Ldy Olivia de Calais
Ldy Etremma ferch Donald
milady Andie of Elfsea
Ld Damon Xanthus
Megan of Eldern
Ld Aiden of the Eldren Hills
Kuria Kale Kaurtikine
Abigale of Northkeep

Servers

Saundra of Loch Raeborne  Head of Servers (soon to be our newest Pelican)
Gwyneth
Micheau de Sevinge
Tostig Logiosophia
Jacquelinne Margueritte de la Ryuer
Wolf Dergranger
HL Grimsver
Thomas of Conway
Claire
Giotto (soon to be Sir)
Ayla
Abby
Meghan
Ben
Zach
Isabella

I also wish to thank all those who helped load the car with Duchess Willow's banners especially Rachel ? and the gentleman who's name I have forgotten.
Thanks to all for the help with the trailer loading (I wish you were here for the unloading of everything).
Lastly I want to thank my husband Ld Micheau de Sevinge who has always worked endlessly without whom I could not do anything.

Again thank you all,

Countess Regina